Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Greetings from the World of Idiots

How are you all today?? Don't mind Jade, she is completely insane. Well, she hangs out with me so that was kind of a given. I am an idiot, but at least today its a good thing. I thought that my pet molecule project was due Monday, so I stayed up really late to finish it. Then, we had a snow day and I got more time to work on it. Then I brought it in today and found out that it isn't due until next Monday, which is good because I am still not quite done.

In reference to to Jade's last post. I mostly agree with her that people are stupid, but I think there's no way to change it. Human nature is unchangeable. Its been with us since the first human and will stay with us until we destroy the earth. Which will happen because global warming is a very real thing. I wish more people would realize that and conserve.

Writer Girl

No comments: