Friday, February 1, 2008

I've decided...

I'm bored. So i've decided to rant about random things. Like for instance... what's up with the world? we've got anger and violence and all that crap. and it's just because it's human nature. well i've got a question. can't we change what human nature is? can't we? i mean everyone has control over themselves. Can't we all just get along? that sounds cheezy but i mean good god. WHAT is the point of all this? when it gets to the point where you can't answer that question, you know there's something wrong. I don't mean to be stupid, but for real. What do you think will happen to us if we don't get a handle on it? i mean it in the broadest sense by the way. Just ranting. Jade.

1 comment:

Writer Girl said...

Oh my god, Jade, you are such a spaz. I think I'm going to post now. But you really need mental help.